I help to up-level otherwise dry digital presence.
In simple terms this means that:
– I make your page look & feel unlike others.
– I add uniqueness to topics that are otherwise perceived as ‘dry’.
– I create a visually stimulating journey to take your readers on, which I love referring to as “the experience”.
I help make content stand out. Let’s build an online experience together.
My company, SoMeDocs, not only helps build courses for experts who want to share what they already know (make passive income!), but also hosts that content, rent-free. But that's not all. We also market your course once a month, to our audience - that's marketing & distribution. Various options available, listed here.
My company helps build out a unique and visually stimulating experience on a virtual page, for your site. If you need extra assistance, we can customize our work for you. Check out the SoMeDocs website, where I lead our digital building resources arm, just for you.
I curate, produce, & direct a video series, in order to help your brand shine. Option to also market & distribute through SoMeDocs, my larger venture (SoMeDocs.com). Up to 10 hours of work. Anything beyond is charged hourly.
I curate, produce, & direct a written series (much like chapters in a book), in order to help your brand shine. Option to also market & distribute through SoMeDocs, my larger venture (SoMeDocs.com).
I help take your Instagram (or other visual platform) to the next-level, by creating personalized "templates" for you (or your VA) to use. You get original visuals that fit your goals, consistency, and hassle-free content. Up to 2 hours total. Anything beyond is charged hourly.
- been named Medscape's Top Twenty Physician Influencers in 2019
- been named Top Ten Internists to Follow on Twitter by Medical Economics in 2018
- been featured in multiple publications, including LA Times, Boston Globe, Huff Post, SELF, Medscape, Medical Economics, EP Lab Digest, Gastro & Endo News
- spoken at multiple conferences and events, including the Harvard Writer's Healthcare CME Conference.
- spoken at the UN Commission for the Status of Women/AMWA
- been co-curating a book: compilation of fabulous short stories by women physicians
- been heard on multiple podcasts, speaking about innovating, thinking outside of the box in healthcare, branding and social media strategy
- created organic traction on a movement that now spans across social media platforms and have sparked numerous physician-created brands and companies
I’m thrilled to have helped infuse “flavor” into the work of physicians everywhere, over these past few years. Thank you for placing your trust in my skills & for helping me become an active part of the healthcare digital revolution.
Get notified about new collections, tips & more